Last Updated: May 30, 2016
Personal information collection
Cosmo Interactive may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Cosmo Interactive.
When accessing web pages on the Website, Cosmo Interactive may log your IP address, access URL, time of access, geographic location, browser type, and referral URL in order to provide Us with internal information regarding site traffic statistics. This information may also be used to identify users who are using the service for spam or other activity that is deemed in conflict with Our Terms of Service. Otherwise, this information is used in the aggregate, and is never linked back to any personal information.
Using personal information
Cosmo Interactive may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Cosmo Interactive discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Cosmo Interactive may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Cosmo Interactive will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. All personal information you provide will be stored in secure databases protected via a variety of industry-standard access controls. Secure passwords, diskbased encryption, firewalls, and other measures are in place to help protect your data. However, no company, including Cosmo Interactive, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of personal information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Cosmo Interactive is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosmo Interactive, LLC.
ATTN: Legal Department
2403 Gates Street, Anderson, SC 29625